DragonAssassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breeder / Soul Breeder help

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh
Admin
Josh

Breeder / Soul Breeder help Empty
PostSubject: Breeder / Soul Breeder help   Breeder / Soul Breeder help EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:05 pm

Yeah... so My 'new' main, who's lower than my actual main at the moment, a 45 breeder, Psyduck... I want tips..
I've maxed out Vitality Buff, almost maxed the Max HP/MP passives and the HP/MP recovery rate passive, and I'm maxing out the EXP passive too. But should I continue after maxing these to improve some skills that I hardly use or get straight to Over-Breeding?

Let me know your thoughts please. ^^
Back to top Go down
Http://simpledesignuk.com
tflame
Admin
tflame

PostSubject: Re: Breeder / Soul Breeder help   Breeder / Soul Breeder help EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:41 pm

Josh wrote:
Yeah... so My 'new' main, who's lower than my actual main at the moment, a 45 breeder, Psyduck... I want tips..
I've maxed out Vitality Buff, almost maxed the Max HP/MP passives and the HP/MP recovery rate passive, and I'm maxing out the EXP passive too. But should I continue after maxing these to improve some skills that I hardly use or get straight to Over-Breeding?

Let me know your thoughts please. ^^

ask MsDemon, obviously -.- there are some skills you SHOULD lvl up, like Acid Spray, that helps lmao, some obvious passives, but ask MsDemon some questions 0.o lol i think she can help
Back to top Go down
Josh
Admin
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Breeder / Soul Breeder help   Breeder / Soul Breeder help EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:24 am

Let's see if she gets her ass onto the forums like she's supposed to then Wink
Back to top Go down
MsDemon

MsDemon

PostSubject: Re: Breeder / Soul Breeder help   Breeder / Soul Breeder help EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:37 am

Right 3 things u need to remember on a breeder.

1. Creatures i .e pet buffs, heals, mastery and breeding.
2. Spam skills i.e acid spray, eb, flash, divine smash.
3. DS i.e duel summon, 2 pets out means faster ks, a alive breeder rather than dead breeder.

Get ur armour and weapon passives up no one likes a squishy breeder. U shud be able 2 take a hit if ur pet dies, or doesnt get agro.

Thats all i can think of oh and get carded on all these skills means less mana consuption. Although im always mana burnt!!
Back to top Go down
Josh
Admin
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Breeder / Soul Breeder help   Breeder / Soul Breeder help EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 11:15 am

Lawl, I'm not a very good spam spell user, but Acid Spray is being leveled atm...
Is it worth Overbreeding do you think Rach?

Oh, and do you have old R3 gear left over I maybe can purchase from you? ^^
Back to top Go down
tflame
Admin
tflame

PostSubject: Re: Breeder / Soul Breeder help   Breeder / Soul Breeder help EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:11 pm

Josh wrote:
Lawl, I'm not a very good spam spell user, but Acid Spray is being leveled atm...
Is it worth Overbreeding do you think Rach?

Oh, and do you have old R3 gear left over I maybe can purchase from you? ^^

hmm well OBing a pet class MIGHT help, if you take agro, i would say OB if you plan to play it alot, or enough to max its skills, if you don't plan on playing it that much i wouldn't Razz itd be better to get skills, if you plan on using it to lvl your pets, then i would OB, cause it WILL eventually be played enough lol i might not be Rach or had a sb, but i had a BS Razz lmao i never OBed it, i USED to have a orc that i made tank for me, i was ofc higher lvl then it, but it helped
Back to top Go down
Josh
Admin
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Breeder / Soul Breeder help   Breeder / Soul Breeder help EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 3:08 am

Hmm, I doubt I will see much difference if I bothered OB'ing so I won't?
I always send in pet first, after all...
Back to top Go down
tflame
Admin
tflame

PostSubject: Re: Breeder / Soul Breeder help   Breeder / Soul Breeder help EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 7:48 am

yeah i never found much point in OBing a pet class, since they use pets to let THEM be hit, and use them to heal, and attack -.- lmao
Back to top Go down
MsDemon

MsDemon

PostSubject: Re: Breeder / Soul Breeder help   Breeder / Soul Breeder help EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 8:18 am

obing is the way on Pet class and dders, it just gives u bonus stats!

It makes u less squishy!

And i dunno i can look in wh i think i have a armour.
Back to top Go down
tflame
Admin
tflame

PostSubject: Re: Breeder / Soul Breeder help   Breeder / Soul Breeder help EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 9:15 am

MsDemon wrote:
obing is the way on Pet class and dders, it just gives u bonus stats!

It makes u less squishy!

And i dunno i can look in wh i think i have a armour.

oh wow a whole like 5 defence and 150 HP lmao, not much, but in the end, it goes on, if you max out skills you should of Obed, if you dont play chara that much OBing is a waste of time 0.o
Back to top Go down
Josh
Admin
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Breeder / Soul Breeder help   Breeder / Soul Breeder help EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:33 am

Hmm, I got a different response in game this morning, someone who's a soul breeder said overbreeding is a waste of time tbh =/
I guess I wont, I'm lazy ^^

EDIT:

Of course, you have a week+ to help convince me to overbreed if you feel it really is worth my time.
Back to top Go down
tflame
Admin
tflame

PostSubject: Re: Breeder / Soul Breeder help   Breeder / Soul Breeder help EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 7:30 pm

Josh wrote:
Hmm, I got a different response in game this morning, someone who's a soul breeder said overbreeding is a waste of time tbh =/
I guess I wont, I'm lazy ^^

EDIT:

Of course, you have a week+ to help convince me to overbreed if you feel it really is worth my time.

well you shouldnt CONVINCE someone a one sided thing, you should say the cons and pros of both, giveing a fair thought on both of them
Back to top Go down
Josh
Admin
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Breeder / Soul Breeder help   Breeder / Soul Breeder help EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 2:58 pm

pros:

a few stats increase...

cons:
1,070,000 Job points wasted.
Back to top Go down
tflame
Admin
tflame

PostSubject: Re: Breeder / Soul Breeder help   Breeder / Soul Breeder help EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 3:00 pm

pros
extra stats if you do end up maxing your skills

cons
takes longer to get the skills
Back to top Go down
yourgonnagetburned

PostSubject: Re: Breeder / Soul Breeder help   Breeder / Soul Breeder help EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:11 pm

um i didnt get fully ob, only to 48 and yesterday i beat a lv 79 cm in a duel 4 times in a row
(im lv 68, well 69 now : D)
Back to top Go down
Sobey

Sobey

PostSubject: Re: Breeder / Soul Breeder help   Breeder / Soul Breeder help EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:31 am

Go for the OB....

why not.. it's just JP and its practically unlimited

and what's a mil JP at that level when it takes nearly that much to jlvl a couple skills in 2nd class

AND considering you want this to be your MAIN, and most mains are fully OB
(except burned apparently, but he's a dumbass for not making it to jlvl 50 Wink )

just remember, you can't go back and OB (except rebirth) so don't be impatient and get jlvl 50 so you won't need to worry about feeling gimped later on
Back to top Go down
tflame
Admin
tflame

PostSubject: Re: Breeder / Soul Breeder help   Breeder / Soul Breeder help EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:59 am

i never rebirthed on my healer 0.o and ask MsD i end up with agro all the time lol, but yes if its is going to be your new main, and your going to eventualy hit r5 go for the OB
Back to top Go down
Josh
Admin
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Breeder / Soul Breeder help   Breeder / Soul Breeder help EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:04 am

Ooooohhhh alright, I'll overbreed.
I wish people could sell Job Points... I'd so buy them if they were affordable. Razz
Back to top Go down
tflame
Admin
tflame

PostSubject: Re: Breeder / Soul Breeder help   Breeder / Soul Breeder help EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:14 am

yup and then we would have low lvl newbies with HLPs and HLS (high lvl skills) who dont no how to use them and blasting lvl10-20 skill and dieing from agro and mp loss =D

also i made a breeder myself lmao, seems obvious the skills you would need depending on melee/magic

pet you stll need the pet passives and stuff

btw atm in like lvl 38 woot
Back to top Go down
Josh
Admin
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Breeder / Soul Breeder help   Breeder / Soul Breeder help EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 9:55 am

I dont know, I'd assume to but a single job point people would charge like 5-10 rupees, so to by 20k JP it'd be 100-200k rupees...

and how would a noob have a HLP? you cant buy pets with job points... ^^
And nice, wanna DP tomorrow? I'll be back off of holiday tomorrow afternoon/evening. depends if I go out or not to a mates as to whether or not I will be on earlier or later Razz
Back to top Go down
tflame
Admin
tflame

PostSubject: Re: Breeder / Soul Breeder help   Breeder / Soul Breeder help EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:25 pm

i might be on lmao, and about low lvls haveing HLPs, ways to get it

rupe buyer

quick CS buyer to sell makes $$$ and buys HLP

loan from friend

scam somehow

and other i cant think of atm

and good luck OBing Razz ill be a SB first MUHAhAHAHA but also makes it god cause i can get a heads first at the skills 0.o
Back to top Go down
Josh
Admin
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Breeder / Soul Breeder help   Breeder / Soul Breeder help EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:23 am

Lawl. Thats pretty sad that people would have only just started a game and hardly know if they like it really and already have spent real cash on it,,,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breeder / Soul Breeder help   Breeder / Soul Breeder help Empty

Back to top Go down

Breeder / Soul Breeder help
Page 1 of 1