DragonAssassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WTF is that idiot spamming about now?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sobey

Sobey

WTF is that idiot spamming about now? Empty
PostSubject: WTF is that idiot spamming about now?   WTF is that idiot spamming about now? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:37 pm

Ok, here's the deal:

Over the next week and a half (remainder of the Pet Supply Drop Event) keep yours eyes out for idiots & n00bs bitching about there drop exploits, or lack thereof.

Get a screenshot of the chat (whole, general, party, guild (hope not), or ad) showing something idiotic being said about the drop event.

Common things so far have been bragging about high drop rate, or amazing box prizes i.e. "I got 3 masks in the first 5 mins..." or lack of drops and exaggerations " I haven't gotten a drop and I am going through 5000 chips an hour..."

So, keep an eye on the chat box as you may just see something that will win you a Stamina Saver

Have fun and Good Luck

*** This contest will close on Friday August 28 at 5:00pm EST. Winner will be picked by me on the loose basis of what I find to be moronic / idiotic / ironic. ***
Back to top Go down
Josh
Admin
Josh

PostSubject: Re: WTF is that idiot spamming about now?   WTF is that idiot spamming about now? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 10:39 am

Extra crappy entry:

WTF is that idiot spamming about now? 52j7rb

Read Laasaya's msg, there was nothing before it that I could find on the same topic, but it still includes farming and stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Http://simpledesignuk.com
tflame
Admin
tflame

PostSubject: Re: WTF is that idiot spamming about now?   WTF is that idiot spamming about now? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 12:09 pm

i remeber that in chat xD i was online at the time 0.o i thought it was funny but never scren piced it
Back to top Go down
yourgonnagetburned

PostSubject: Re: WTF is that idiot spamming about now?   WTF is that idiot spamming about now? EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 11:51 am

so if i find someone complaining about it i can take a screeny and get a free ss?
oh and how od you make chat SOOOOOO big?
Back to top Go down
MsDemon

MsDemon

PostSubject: Re: WTF is that idiot spamming about now?   WTF is that idiot spamming about now? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 1:46 am

[img]WTF is that idiot spamming about now? Event_10

Evokethis24 showing off about his event drops and the amount of kills it took.
Back to top Go down
Josh
Admin
Josh

PostSubject: Re: WTF is that idiot spamming about now?   WTF is that idiot spamming about now? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:25 pm

pwnt me and aga all at the same time Very Happy
Nice one.
Back to top Go down
Http://simpledesignuk.com
yourgonnagetburned

PostSubject: Re: WTF is that idiot spamming about now?   WTF is that idiot spamming about now? EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:02 pm

lol nice one msd XD
you have like no skills : o
Back to top Go down
tflame
Admin
tflame

PostSubject: Re: WTF is that idiot spamming about now?   WTF is that idiot spamming about now? EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:15 pm

WTF is that idiot spamming about now? Frgtyh10

muhaha an hour be4 maint =D well 45mins be4 it NOW!

1st one - offering pet supplies opening services

2nd one - these fcking boxes are worthless i just opened 25 of them in a row and got nothing but res scrolls

3rd one - everyone should open there last pet supplie in the very last minuet before maint

4th one - lol i got 13 ctc's in a row
Lies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF is that idiot spamming about now?   WTF is that idiot spamming about now? Empty

Back to top Go down

WTF is that idiot spamming about now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonAssassins :: General Discussion :: Competitions-
Jump to: