DragonAssassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruiting challenge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MsDemon

MsDemon

Recruiting challenge Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting challenge   Recruiting challenge EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 4:19 pm

This week ur task is to recruit as many 50+s. You wil have 2 write the names down and the winner will be who recruits the most.

Your prize is 2 ss and 1 cracker!

Your speech shud be:

DragonAssassins now recruiting 50+ actives for Ta, Siege, DP, UP, FP, Competions,Events and more pm me for more info.

Basically make the guild look smexy. XD
Back to top Go down
Josh
Admin
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting challenge   Recruiting challenge EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:33 pm

Ding! Currently referred 1 player to DA.

Info:-

Name: ScottishBreeder
Level: 60
Class: SoulBreeder

Btw, I hate the word smexy Razz Sounds like someone's smearing cum over someone... Razz
Back to top Go down
Http://simpledesignuk.com
Sobey

Sobey

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting challenge   Recruiting challenge EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 2:31 pm

I am all for guild events and challenges, but I am hesitant of this one.

While the intent behind it is good, I feel that this may not be the best way to encourage greater membership.

I can wholeheartedly say that I will never actively offer someone membership with the guild without knowing the person irl. Sure, if they ask about us then I don't mind telling them about DA, but I really don't want to fill up the guild with people that will join and then not play anymore (which seems to be the current consensus on why the guild is struggling).

This is a new(ish) guild in an old game. Don't expect too much otherwise the disappointment will be high.

And, yes, I was recruited to the guild by burned in this mass spam method, but if I hadn't have known about AltsFTW beforehand, I would have never joined an "unknown" guild

Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruiting challenge   Recruiting challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruiting challenge
Page 1 of 1