DragonAssassins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Easy Rappelz answer here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EvokedAga24

EvokedAga24

Easy Rappelz answer here Empty
PostSubject: Easy Rappelz answer here   Easy Rappelz answer here EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:32 am

ok for all u noobs that couldnt figure out my easy riddle (i told u how to figure it outa and everything) i will give u the site with no catches attached....my other post of it got deleted bc flame was getting something reallllly weird i guess and apperently it was innapropiate BUT i checked it multiple times and i wasnt wrong of anything my riddle spelt out niar.byethostsixteen.com but if looked lower down where i told u how many spaces there were (like hangman) the u wouldve noticed that sixteen would hav had to of been 16 otherwise it owuldnt fit.....

so heres the site http://niar.byethost16.com/

enjoy ^^
Back to top Go down
Josh
Admin
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Easy Rappelz answer here   Easy Rappelz answer here EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 3:35 am

Ah, well, at least you clarified the situation yourself. Thank you evoke.
The site seems very resourceful and well made, shame they used the old epic3 HUD for E6 information.
Back to top Go down
Http://simpledesignuk.com
Dukranger

PostSubject: Re: Easy Rappelz answer here   Easy Rappelz answer here EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 9:35 am

Yea its a nice site i like the HUD
Back to top Go down
Josh
Admin
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Easy Rappelz answer here   Easy Rappelz answer here EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 12:35 pm

Dukranger wrote:
Yea its a nice site i like the HUD
Don't get me wrong, I definately love the way they layed it out wit the HUD, But it's a shame its an out-dated version is all I mean. Razz
Back to top Go down
Http://simpledesignuk.com
tflame
Admin
tflame

PostSubject: Re: Easy Rappelz answer here   Easy Rappelz answer here EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:02 pm

yes it would of been fun, but what me AND josh got was weird and well..... could of been inappropriate, aaand i just got on (heavy sleeper) so i couldnt unban it so u can re-post Razz sry
Back to top Go down
EvokedAga24

EvokedAga24

PostSubject: Re: Easy Rappelz answer here   Easy Rappelz answer here EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 3:44 am

meh iots all good guys i dont really care anymore lol, i was just rly tirred when i made the previous thread so i decided to hav some fun with it...ur welcome to delete that one now and i hope u guys enjoy the site
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easy Rappelz answer here   Easy Rappelz answer here Empty

Back to top Go down

Easy Rappelz answer here
Page 1 of 1